- Go to Wikipedia.
- In the Search box, type your birth month and day (but not year).
- List three events that happened on your birthday.
- List two important birthdays and one interesting death.
- Post it.
My birthday is 27 September.
- 1821 – Mexico gains its independence from Spain.
- 1822 – Jean-François Champollion announces that he has deciphered the Rosetta stone.
- 1998 – Google is first established
Two important births:
- 1840 – Thomas Nast, German-born political cartoonist (d. 1902)
- 1934 – Wilford Brimley, American actor (heh)
One interesting death:
I ain’t taggin’ anyone, so tag yourself. 😛