Thought I’d do this one.
1. Ever considered just deleting your Blog and not doing it anymore? What prompted that and what stopped you?
Hmm. Not yet. I’ve had a hiatus or two, but usually for good reason. I think the only thing I would concerned about would be seeming too boring and mundane!
2. How about a quick review of the last movie you saw?
It’s been a while since I’ve seen a movie. I think the last movie I saw was Minority Report. Despite its obvious plot holes and flaws, I thought it was a movie worth its entertainment value. The marketing ploys alone within the movie were entertaining, not to mention very very interesting to someone like me who’s involved in new media and market… at the same time, very very scary. Oh, and BTW, Tom Cruise has never been able to act. He does the “confused” look very well.
3. What’s your favorite gadget? Are you lusting for any new ones? Will you ever be satisified???
Two favorite gadgets… sorry, can’t choose just one! My Handspring Treo 108g (gotta have that graffiti pad!) and my Garmin eTrex Summit GPS. The Treo is just glorious, I love having the PDA and cell phone integrated together… saves time as well as weight! My GPS has been essential for Geocaching as well as regular hiking and navigating.
4. What “table game” do you enjoy playing most with other people? Have you played it lately?
A close circle of friends has played poker almost every Saturday for many many years now. We still don’t tire of it! Besides, isn’t it fun to take your friends’ money? 😉
5. Have you ever been obsessed with something so much that it was close to causing you physical or mental harm? If not, have you known anyone else who has?
See below entry. Krispy Kremes are the bane of my existence. I still need to lose some excess weight from the great food I splurged on in Hawaii.
6. Did you grow up in a family or community that displayed racist or prejudice attitudes?1¤7 Did it influence you in any way, either toward or away from those views? How did you manage to avoid it, or did you?
I grew up in a predominantly caucasian town. I didn’t think much of it growing up, until I was in high school. I started hanging out a lot with the “ricebowl gang”, the asian kids in school, although I had a mixed group of friends. There was only one incident where one stupid kid made a off-color comment about my blonde boyfriend dating me, a petite asian girl. It really infuriated me that someone so immature could exist, but I’ve learned to shrug it off and chalk it up to stupidity on their part.
7. Good grief, I am starving! You got anything to eat around here?
Um, we just finished the last doughnut this morning.
BONUS: What did you tell them?
That is was late, and it was time to go to sleep.