I have food on the brain.
I so totally diggin’ The Sandwich Project (aka the URL of Sandwiches, haha). This site features recipes for many delicacies, such as…
- Bit of Yummy Posh (avocado, feta cheese, fresh asda pesto)
- The Old Peacock Brie, Bacon and Cranberry Ciabatta
- Grilled Spicy Chicken with Dijon mustard and Cheddar Cheese
- Mozarella Salad Sandwich
And some strange concoctions such as:
- Lemon curd…turd (lemon curd & pb)
- Milk Sarnie (condensed milk on white bread)
- Surf and Turf Trailer Park Style (a big mac plus a Filet o Fish)
- The Spleen (mint sauce and grated cheese)
Make sure you visit the site and enter in your own sandwich creations! I’m interested in learning what you peeps pile between a coupla pieces of bread. Heck, I might even try it out, if it sounds appetizing… share some of your faves with me in the comments!
Since this is a UK site, there’s plenty of Marmite sandwich recipes for the connoisseur of brown yeast spread… which I do partake in occassionally.