1. What’s the most expensive meal you’ve ever eaten? What was the occasion? Was it worth it?
That would probably be when Kev took me to Chef Mavro in Honolulu for my birthday last year. It’s a really great French-Hawaiian restauraunt, very unique. We ordered a multi-course meal from the fixed-price menu with accompanying wines for each course. Very very tasty and decadent, but with the price tag to go with!
2. What do you like to do when nobody is looking?
Other than dig my nose? Just kidding. Um, I like to sing along with the stereo. I don’t have the guts to try and sing in front of anyone.
3. What’s your special purpose?
To bring peace and justice to the world. Wait, no, that’s Superman. I just want to make my little piece of this world to be a nice place to be… may that be my own neighborhood, my house, or just my bedroom.
4. Do you like Autumn? If so, why? If not, tell me about your favorite season.
Autumn is definitely my favorite, as I’ve mentioned in more than a few recent entries. I love the crisp air, the colors, the fires in the fireplace, the hot cocoa and the snuggling. 🙂
5. Ever recommended a movie to someone only to have them hate it? Which movie? Did you feel uncomfortable about that?
I’ve always had eclectic tastes in movies, seeing that I have a filmmaking background. Yeah, I’m a film snot. I’ve recommended movies to people that they come back to me and say “I didn’t get it”… I dunno if there was ever a “I hated it”. I don’t feel uncomfortable with that, cos I realize we all have varying tastes, and most others know this as well.
6. I’ve had hay fever all day! Sniffles, sneezing, I tell ya, it’s awful! Do you have any allergies? Anything that just gets you down for the count?
I have allergies as well. I thought that I was done for once summer was over, but apparently, I have autumn allergies as well. I didn’t have many allergies in HI, prolly cos of the consistent climate and humidity. Hmph… welcome back to CA. I’ll prolly have them every season, knowing my luck.
7. Do you like mixed drinks? What is your favorite? As long as we’re here how about you order me something too? Just “suprise me!”
I do like mixed drinks, when I feel they are appropriate, and I’m in the mood. If you’re talking about “girly drinks”, I’ll enjoy one every once in a while, but I can’t stand it if there is a big show made out of it, with a fancy glass, bright colors, fruits, and little umbrellas. Ugh. I dunno if I want to order one, since it seems like you’ve had enough, mispelling “surprise” and all… 😉
BONUS: Why do we scream at each other?
This is what it sounds like… when doves cry.