It’s Labor day… but I’m still hangin’ around!
Boys and Girls, it’s time for the Monday Mission!
1. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you on a date?
I dunno, I musta passed gas on one date or another… or is that too cliched of an answer? Nothing really too severe, just maybe spinach in my teeth, zipper down, or something silly like that.
2. Do you eat your veggies?
Of course I do. I always try to eat a balanced meal. I also do not eat a lot of red meat, not to be a vegetarian of any kind, but just because red meat makes me feel sluggish, heavy, and at times, sick.
3. Most people are comfortable going to the bathroom in front of at least one person. Has anyone ever used the restroom in front of you that you wish wouldn’t have? What happened and how bad was it?
Err… my mom does that. Like I could be in the bathroom at her house, washing my hands, putting eyedrops in, whatevv… and she would come in and sit on the toilet, unannounced. It’s actually kinda funny.
4. Have you ever had a bad online transaction? You know, the item wasn’t what you thought it would be, you got totally ripped-off, no refunds, it just plain sucked? What’s the story there?
I think all of us have an eBay experience like that at one point or another. I’ve bought some tea online (at Adagio, where I actually really like their teas) that I really didn’t like at all, but I still have it just in case any guests may want it. Oh, yeah, and I had bought some Sencha Green Tea from Peet’s online (while living in Hawaii, natch) which came to spilled all over the inside of the box… I complained to get a replacement, got it a few days later… and the tea was awful. It tasted like grass or ocean or something. I figured it wasn’t worth the trouble to bitch about anymore.
5. Ever have a current love find any old love letters (or similar item) you kept that probably should have been thrown away? How did that turn out?
I don’t think so. I usually toss (or BURN!) that stuff cos it never seems to have much significance to me after the feelings are gone.
6. Was there ever a time when you did something totally outrageous because you knew no one would know who you were, or maybe didn’t care even if they did?
I guess I’m not that exciting… I’ve never really been in a situation that would give me that opportunity… I think.
7. Hey, what happened to you last night? I waited forever!
We were right here at the kitchen table, playing poker for the second night in a row. It kicked ass, you shoulda been there.
BONUS: I know I could break you down, but what good would it do?
Absolutely no good at all. You just want to feel good about yourself. How does it feel now? Huh? Huh?