It’s not my birthday
It’s not today
It’s not my birthday so why do you lunge out at me?
- of course, there’s Christine who’s turning 33… she’s well known amongst us in the blogging community as one of the ScriptyGoddesses and the founder of Picture Yourself.
- David, who’s turning 28, is a fellow artistic Flip in the Silly Valley. There’s more than one of us! 😉
- Light the candles (although I dunno how many) for jonathon!
- I don’t know much about Chris and how old he/she is, but hey, here’s a birthday toast!
When the word comes down never more will be around
Though I wish we were there
I was less that we could bear
And I’m not the only dust my mother raised…
– “It’s not my Birthday” by TMBG